GIS Industry News
- HP Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- OpenGeo Launches Mapmeter Public Beta
- Esri Canada Selected as a CDN Top 100 IT Solution Provider for the Second Year Running
- City of Toledo Goes Live With Accela Land Management, Licensing and Case Management Solutions
- Carrefour Strengthens Business Analytics with the Addition of Location Intelligence
MAP~GIS’s goal is to lead the way in bringing accurate geospatial information to McCracken County / Paducah and its sister agencies in order to provide more efficient government and services to the citizens of our community.
Click on the Maps button to begin creating your own customized map of anywhere in McCracken County.
What is GIS?
A GIS system helps you answer questions and solve problems by looking at your data in a way that is quickly understood and easily shared. GIS allows us to view, understand, question, interpret, and visualize data in many ways that reveal relationships, patterns, and trends in the form of maps, globes, reports, and charts.
Who is MAP~GIS?
We are a consortium of members who have a common interest in bettering our technological efficiencies in order to better serve the public. Members include McCracken County, City of Paducah, Paducah McCracken Joint Sewer Agency, Paducah Power System, Paducah Water, and Paducah McCracken 911.