GIS Industry News
- OGC requests comment on extension that integrates OGC Web Coverage Service Standard with JPEG 2000 and JPIP
- Yotta’s Horizons Supports Warrington’s Bid for £40 million funding
- Video: Interview with Chris Andrews, Product Manager of Esri at 2015 GeoINT
- "Do widgets provide the ultimate ArcGIS COTS solution?" by Matt Sheehan
- "From the Exhibit Floor at GEOINT Symposium 2015" by Susan Smith
MAP~GIS’s goal is to lead the way in bringing accurate geospatial information to McCracken County / Paducah and its sister agencies in order to provide more efficient government and services to the citizens of our community.
Click on the Maps button to access the map gallery. The gallery contains a variety of themed map services and features including government boundaries, addresses, property lines, transportation, utilities, route directions, Google Street View, and more.
What is GIS?
A GIS system helps you answer questions and solve problems by looking at your data in a way that is quickly understood and easily shared. GIS allows us to view, understand, question, interpret, and visualize data in many ways that reveal relationships, patterns, and trends in the form of maps, globes, reports, and charts.
Who is MAP~GIS?
We are a consortium of members who have a common interest in bettering our technological efficiencies in order to better serve the public. Members include McCracken County, City of Paducah, Paducah McCracken Joint Sewer Agency, Paducah Power System, Paducah Water, and Paducah McCracken 911.