GIS Industry News
- Eos Announces Sub-meter and RTK Solutions for Esri's new Collector 10.4.0 for iOS
- Boundless Sponsors FOSS4G Bonn
- Cadcorp and Bramble Hub win contract to provide Bracknell Forest BC with a replacement corporate Geographic Information System.
- UN-GGIM: Europe research identifies 14 core INSPIRE themes for global SDGs
- “Most Livable” Montana City Implements the Esri Parcel Fabric
MAP~GIS’s goal is to lead the way in bringing accurate geospatial information to McCracken County / Paducah and its sister agencies in order to provide more efficient government and services to the citizens of our community.
Click on the Maps button to access the map gallery. The gallery contains a variety of themed map services and features including government boundaries, addresses, property lines, transportation, utilities, route directions, Google Street View, and more.
What is GIS?
A GIS system helps you answer questions and solve problems by looking at your data in a way that is quickly understood and easily shared. GIS allows us to view, understand, question, interpret, and visualize data in many ways that reveal relationships, patterns, and trends in the form of maps, globes, reports, and charts.
Who is MAP~GIS?
We are a consortium of members who have a common interest in bettering our technological efficiencies in order to better serve the public. Members include McCracken County, City of Paducah, Paducah McCracken Joint Sewer Agency, Paducah Power System, Paducah Water, and Paducah McCracken 911.